Please find study reminders and fun games/learning websites! If you have any questions, comments, or websites you would like to share with other students please use the contact form below!
* Follow the school expectations: show respect to your teachers and peers, come to class prepared and eager to learn!
* Practice reading your Learning Objectives at the beginning of the day, before your teacher introduces/reviews them. Reading your objectives before the lesson will help you stay engaged and focused during the lesson. Challenge yourself in summarizing the objectices and sharing an objective(s) with a grown-up at home.
* Take your time completing homework assignments. Homework gives you a chance to master the skills introduced in class.
* Study any notes taken in class. Note taking should summarize key concepts learned in school.
* Reading should take place everyday, even when not in school. Develop strong habits like taking regular trips to the library, discuss your AR books with peers and adults, find a location at home where you can read comfortably, and strive to read sometype of text daily.
* Practice math facts on your grade level (addition, subtraction, mulitiplication, division). Flash cards are the most enjoyed method!